lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

Independent Work No 10

CORRECTION THE LISTEN QUIZ

A: Questions 1-6 No spelling mistake will be accepted listen to the conversation and fill in the gaps.

Todd: Al, are you a big movie fan (1)?
Al: Yes, I am
Todd: What do you think of the amazing technological special (2) effects (3) that they are doing now?
Al: I think it's going to lead to a point where you don't need actors (4) any more
Todd: I mean, ho could they do (5) that though?

B: Questions 7-10 No spelling mistakes will be accepted. Listen and complete the table below with words taken from the audio.



You’ll be able to completely create a believable character (7)

So, you’re saying in the future they will just write a story (8) and just like animation (9)...

Actors (10) will be only important for reference. Directors…



SECOND EXERCISE LISTEN

Michael: All right, so Simon do you have a favorite movie (1)?

Simon: Again, that’s a difficult (2) question. I think my favorite one is Lord of the Rings (3).

Michael: How about you?

Simon: Oh I liked (4) it as well and I read the book when I was in high school…the book was fantastic (5)

Michael: Yeah! That’s true! A lot of adaptations are really quite terrible (6).


B. Questions 7 - 10 No spelling mistakes will be accepted
Listen and complete the table below with words taken from the audio.


Your favorite is a trilogy and my favorite is a trilogy too, that’s the Godfather trilogy (7)

Oh, you liked the second one (8)

That’s surprising (9)

I think Michael Corleone is a tragic (10) hero

No hay comentarios: